ESOP policy decisions are often established at the inception of a plan, when there is not a clear understanding of how such decisions will impact the business as it matures. Prairie’s ESOP Sustainability Study® provides decision makers with an integrated tool they can use to effectively manage ESOP policy decisions and align ESOP policy with company operations.
Management, the Boards of Directors and the ESOP Trustees rely on our proprietary ESOP Sustainability Study® to assess how ESOP policy decisions impact:
- The future level of employee benefits
- Share price trajectory
- Synthetic and real equity returns
- Corporate strategic goals
- Capital spending
- Distribution of value within your ESOP
- The company’s ability to sustain a severe downturn
- The company’s ability to handle rapid growth
Our analysis often leads to the modification of a company’s ESOP policies and to the establishment of a plan that is clearly aligned with corporate goals. Contact us for more information.