What happens when an ESOP company wants to sell? The sale of an ESOP company has unique complexities that need to be accounted for to ensure a successful outcome. Join Anthony Dolan and Macie Dorow as they discuss the following:
- Process and complexities associated with selling an ESOP company
- Circumstances driving the sale of the company
- What constitutes an offer?
- Parties involved in the transaction
- ESOP-specific considerations
- A recent transaction discussion
- COVID-19 related impacts to the M&A market
To receive a copy of this presentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.