Business owners exploring the sale of their business can improve the probability of a successful sale when they properly prepare for and understand the sale process. In this engaging and informative webinar John Waller and Dan DeLap of Prairie Capital Advisors, along with Christian Fabian of Honigman LLP, will discuss the steps a seller should take prior to and during a transaction to ensure they achieve the best possible outcome.
They will cover many topics including:
- Factors that impact the valuation of a business
- Steps and timing of a sale
- Information that a buyer will need to review
- How to maintain confidentiality
- Commitments required of a seller post-transaction
- Roles of advisors and professionals
- The difference between financial and strategic acquirers
For a copy of this presentation please contact us here.