Using sell-side quality of earnings analyses in an M&A process has many benefits, so what factors determine the need for a sell-side quality of earnings analysis? What are the elements in establishing the scope of the analysis? Join us as Tim Witt and Terry Bressler, managing directors with Prairie Capital Advisors discuss these questions along with Dan Schoenleber, partner at Brown Smith Wallace. They will also discuss:
- What is a “Quality of Earnings Analysis(QofE)” and how does it differ from an audit?
- Who performs the analysis and how long does it take?
- Does the analysis reduce risk in an M&A process?
- How is the analysis used?
- How much does a QofE cost?
To request a copy of this presentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.