Anthony Dolan is a Director at Prairie Capital Advisors. Mr. Dolan has significant experience advising middle market companies and shareholders on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, leveraged ESOPs, and strategic advisory engagements. Mr. Dolan has diverse experience executing transactions in the business services, industrial products, food and beverage, and general distribution industries. Mr. Dolan was a recipient of the 8th Annual Emerging Leaders Award of 2017 presented by The M&A Advisor.
Representative transactions include:
- Door Engineering and Manufacturing, a designer and manufacturer of customized industrial, commercial, aviation and specialty doors, is a portfolio company of The Mendota Group, on its sale to Senneca Holdings
- Consolidated Lumber Company, an ESOP-owned multi-location building materials distributor, on its sale to Aiglon Capital Management
- Manchester Metals, LLC, a privately-held supplier of ferrous based castings, on its sale to United Stars, Inc.
- Mapes LBH, Inc., an ESOP-owned company specializing in processing and distribution of electrical steel and enameling steel, on its sale to Union Partners
- Strom Products, Ltd., owners of the No Yolks and Wacky Mac brands, on its sale to New World Pasta Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ebro Puleva, S.A. (CATS: EBRO)
- Line Craft Tool Company, a privately-held company specializing in high precision grinding and machining for close tolerance parts, on its sale to United Stars, Inc.
- Cornerstone Treatment Facilities, a privately-held leading provider of substance abuse treatment, on its debt capital raise and sale to an ESOP
- Plastic Products Company, a privately-held plastic injection molding manufacturer, on its sale to an ESOP
Prior to joining Prairie Capital Advisors, Mr. Dolan was an investment professional with Alpha Capital Partners and NM Group Global LLC, a multi-national industrial holding company. Mr. Dolan has also served as a past board observer to several portfolio companies of Alpha Capital Partners.
Mr. Dolan holds a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Management and a Bachelor of Arts in International Business and Economics from Benedictine University in Lisle, Il. He has participated in numerous technical seminars on leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, ESOP transactions, and corporate valuations. Mr. Dolan currently holds FINRA Series 79 and 63 securities licenses.
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- The ESOP Association
Posted on Tue, June 21, 2016