OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL – October 23, 2018 – Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc. (“Prairie”), a leading corporate advisory and investment banking firm, is proud to announce that they are named a finalist in the 17th Annual M&A Advisor Awards and the 2018 Americas M&A Atlas Awards.
Prairie is a finalist in six categories from M&A Advisor:
- INDUSTRIALS DEAL OF THE YEAR (OVER $100MM) – Sale of Kriz-Davis Co. to Border States Electric
- INDUSTRIALS DEAL OF THE YEAR (OVER $100MM) – Sale of Bettcher Industries, Inc. to Morgenthaler Private Equity
- BOUTIQUE INVESTMENT BANKING FIRM OF THE YEAR
- CORPORATE/STRATEGIC DEAL OF THE YEAR ($100MM–$250MM) – Sale of Kriz-Davis Co. to Border States Electric
- CORPORATE/STRATEGIC DEAL OF THE YEAR ($100MM–$250MM) – Sale of Bettcher Industries, Inc. to Morgenthaler Private Equity
- PRIVATE EQUITY DEAL OF THE YEAR ($100MM-$250MM) – Sale of Bettcher Industries, Inc. to Morgenthaler Private Equity
Prairie was named a finalist in these M&A Atlas Outstanding Firm award categories:
- OUTSTANDING BOUTIQUE M&A INVESTMENT BANK – USA BOUTIQUE
- OUTSTANDING BOUTIQUE M&A INVESTMENT BANK – ESOP
About M&A Advisor: The M&A Advisor offers insights and intelligence on M&A activities. Over the past nineteen years, they have established the premier global network of M&A, Turnaround and Finance professionals.
About Global M&A Network/M&A Atlas: Global M&A Network is a diversified company – producer of news and digital media offerings, host of the world’s most prestigious M&A Atlas Awards and Growth Intelligence Forums from New York, Hong Kong, Mumbai/New Delhi, Sao Paulo, to London.
About Prairie Capital Advisors
Prairie offers investment banking, ESOP advisory and valuation services to support the growth and ownership transition strategies of middle-market companies. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, the company is a leading advisor to closely-held companies nationwide. For more information, visit www.prairiecap.com.
Wendy Gugora, Director of Marketing
Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.