The global economy is experiencing unprecedented market instability. We understand these recent changes may be impacting your business. Therefore, we want to bring you relevant and helpful content and provide you with the opportunity to ask questions. Dave Diehl, Rocky Fiore and Ken Serwinski will provide a timely discussion around:
- Should December 31 valuations reflect current market conditions? Why or why not?
- How should we address changes in cash flows and projections?
- What role does the stock market play in your valuation?
- How do we reconcile the discounted cash flow method with market conditions?
- Concerns for ESOP companies
To request a copy of this presentation, please contact us at email@example.com.