The COVID-19 pandemic has created a number of potential issues that will need to be addressed and mitigated once the M&A market reopens. Many companies are also navigating the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) and other government support programs where numerous questions remain. Terry Bressler and Dan DeLap, Prairie Capital Advisors’ deal professionals, will lead a discussion with Ivan Golden, tax attorney with Hahn Loeser, covering the following topics:
- Effective use of PPP loans and loan forgiveness.
- Tax relief for businesses that don’t qualify for PPP loans and/or are under the CARES Act.
- How does valuation analysis change and what market comparable examples are now relevant?
- What will COVID-19 EBITDA adjustments look like?
- How will post-pandemic deals be structured for risk-sharing including, earn-outs, escrows, seller financing and rep & warranty insurance?
- What changes will occur in post-pandemic financing structures and is credit availability an issue?
- Will the M&A process change to reflect travel concerns, in-person meetings and other deal processing issues?
To request a copy of this presentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.