Recapitalizations are an important alternative to a company sale to achieve a measure of liquidity in a business. Join Terry Bressler and Dan DeLap as they explore:
- The basic elements of a recapitalization
- The types of recapitalizations available
- Important considerations in tailoring a recapitalization transaction
- The pros and cons of using a recapitalization as an alternative to a sale
- The recapitalization process
To receive a copy of this presentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.