Selling a business is a complex endeavor regardless of the type of transaction you have selected. Selling the business to the employees through an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) is no different. Structured and executed correctly could lead to a win, win, win situation for the selling shareholder(s), the company, and the employees. The ESOP transaction process must not only focus on the a successful closing of the transaction while meeting the seller’s objectives, but also how to put the company in position to provide strong value creation for the employees and long-term sustainability for the company. Join Prairie experts as they discuss:
- Preparing for the Transaction: Valuation and Feasibility
- Transaction Structure Considerations
- Financing Options
- Professionals Involved in a Transaction
- The Road to a Successful Closing
- What Happens Post-Transaction
If you would like a copy of the presentation please contact us here.