Business owners exploring the sale of their business have the ability to improve the probability of a successful sale when they understand the company sales process. Knowing how to prepare the company for sale, assembling a team of advisors and professionals, understanding the factors affecting valuation and the commitment of time and resources are all very important to a successful sale process.
If you are considering the sale of your business, join us for this webinar as we describe the company sale process, from pre-sale preparation through transaction closing.
Timothy Witt, Prairie Capital Advisors and Charles Liedtke, Illinois BIS will discuss a number of company sales topics including:
- Steps to prepare you and your business for a sale
- The sale process
- What are buyers looking for and how it affects value
- Selling strategies; how to position your company to attract the greatest interest
- Roles and responsibilities of you and your advisory team
- Current conditions in middle-market M&A
To request a copy of this presentation, please contact us at email@example.com.